EBSCO has offered expanded access to some of their most popular online databases and eBook collections, so that library patrons and students have greater access to valuable educational content for use during this extended period of time at home. They are providing 90 days access to the following resources for public libraries in Ontario:
Please use the following credentials with the links provided to access these resources:
1. Canadian Reference Centre is the largest collection of regional full-text content available to Canadian schools nd libraries. The database includes leading Canadian and international periodicals, reference books and biographies, plus thousands of images from the Canadian Press.
2. Canadian Literary Centre With a deliberate Canadian focus, this database consists of book and reference content from Essays on Canadian Writing Press (ECW Press). ECW Press also provides several individual monographs, author biographies, essays, literary criticism and book reviews.
3. Canadian Points of View Reference Centre Containing resources that present multiple sides of a current issue — including information on key topics of interest to Canadian researchers — this database helps students develop persuasive arguments and essays, better understand controversial issues and develop analytical thinking skills.
4. EBSCO eBooks Canadian Subscription Collection Offer researchers thousands of e-books from top Canadian publishers and authors. This e-book collection covers a diverse range of subjects including topics pertaining to Canada, Canadian history, native culture, politics and current events.
5. EBSCO eBooks Cricket Media Subscription Collection Build strong literacy skills in students from pre-K to 8th grade by offering digital access to award-winning, short-form fiction and nonfiction titles by Cricket Media. This unique e-book collection explores a wide range of subjects to help young readers explore and expand their worlds.
Need help or have a question? Connect with EBSCO support here: http://support.ebsco.com